Privacy and Security Information
Last Updated / Effective Date: 10/29/2020
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal Information – When you create an account with us, order, or use any of our products or services, we collect personal information. Personal information is any information that is considered personally identifiable, like your name, email address, phone number, physical address, or anything else not publicly available. Most of this information is used by our payment processors to facilitate your order, like your billing name, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date, etc. We also collect additional information when volunteered by the user, such as information provided in surveys, blog comments, and emails.
- Uploaded Images – We save every image uploaded to Art My Ride, and collect technical information about those images (like file size and aspect ratio). You will be able to view and re-use your uploaded image for new Art My Ride products by accessing the “Saved Photos” section in your account. We do not collect any biometric (e.g. facial recognition) information from these images. Our printing and assembly process requires human involvement, so it is expected that your images will be seen by Art My Ride employees.
- Authorized Third Parties
USE OF INFORMATION
- General Use – We use your personal information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to customize the content you see, to contact you, and for internal business/administrative purposes.
- Uploaded Images – We store images uploaded to Art My Ride – and information about them – in order to provide products and services, improve our services, garner insights and information about our users, and to fulfill orders. We do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally, other than to fulfill your product requests.
- Public Profile – If you have created a public profile, the information in your profile will be publicly viewable and searchable. This means any user or visitor to the website may search the service and view your information. This information will also be searchable from third party search engines. If you do not want information to be publicly viewable, you should not include it in your profile.
- Referrals – If you use our referral program to refer Art My Ride to your friends, we will use their email addresses to send your referral. Please be assured that we do not use the email addresses that you enter through our referral service to send any type of direct marketing to your friends and family. However, we will retain such information in our systems and may use such information to verify whether such person ordered a product or visited the website or to contact such persons to follow up on your referral.
- Website Interaction – We use anonymous information, like pages, products or images that you’ve viewed, in order to analyze trends and provide a better website experience. We do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally. See “Authorized Third Parties.”
- Promotions and Surveys – Every now and then, Art My Ride will invite customers to take part in surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes. The information we collect from these surveys, promotions, contests, and sweepstakes may be matched with individual customer accounts and used by Art My Ride to improve your overall customer experience, and may be shared with select third parties. We will not sell your personal information to any third party for direct marketing purposes.
- Location of Storage – Art My Ride is located in the USA, so personal information we collect may be transferred to and stored in our servers or those of third parties that act on our behalf (such as hosting providers) in the USA or elsewhere. By using our services you agree to such collection, transfer and storage.
- Duration of Storage – Your personal information, including account preferences and order history, will be stored on our website for whatever duration is necessary to ensure that our records are accurate and complete. This information may persist in the form of comprehensive data backups after you delete your account as required by law and/or internal business purposes. However, Art My Ride does not operate as storage repository for all of your images. If desired, you should make your own backup and archival copies of any content, including images, that you upload to the website. We will not be liable to you for any loss of images or content.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement – We will access and disclose your Personal Information to government or law enforcement officials if such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws, to respond to valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, or other requests by such government or law enforcement authorities, to protect the property and rights of Art My Ride, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
ACCESS TO ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
- Editing Your Information – You have the right and ability to edit your member account information at any time by logging into your account and visiting the “Change Account Information” page.
- Access To Information – Upon request we provide customers with access to unique identifier information that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our website (e.g., emails, customer inquiries), and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Registered users can also access this information at anytime through their account preferences and order history.
- Modifying/Deleting Your Account – If you have registered for an account, you may review, update, or correct your personal information by logging into your Art My Ride account and visiting the “Change Account Information” page. We will use our reasonable efforts to deactivate your account and delete your information from our publicly available service in a timely manner. We will also use reasonable efforts to delete data as requested if it is not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. However, you acknowledge and agree that your information and data may be retained in our backup systems indefinitely.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Art My Ride takes the security of your information very seriously. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information we have collected, and to prevent unauthorized access to – or disclosure of – any of your personal information.
While we take reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information, you should be aware that we are not able to fully eliminate all security risks or potential breaches.
THIRD PARTY SITES
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
Art My Ride, Inc. principal office address at 2425 NE 50th Street Suite 403 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308